29 amazing things to do at leisure time
It's easy to get into a predictable weekend routine, especially if you're on a tight budget. However, there are lots of fun things to do on the weekends! Here are 29 examples of activities to enliven your free time. They're cheap, fun, and entertaining, so give them a try!
It's easy to get into a predictable weekend routine, especially if you're on a tight budget.
However, there are lots of fun things to do on the weekends! Here are 29 examples of activities to enliven your free time. They're cheap, fun, and entertaining, so give them a try!
1. Go for a walk: Brisk walking is healthy and fun.
2. Running: This is a free and good exercise.
3. Learn to Juggle: This fun and healthy fun is a great way to impress your friends.
4. Swimming: Find the nearest recreation center and swim.
5. Drums: You don't need a drum kit - grab some percussion objects and create a channel. Don't blow up something like blowing it up in front of Keith Moon.
6. Dance: Turn on the radio or turn on the iPod and dance well to your favorite songs.
Check with your local community
8. Wildlife Watching: Going to a local park or landscape is a free way to see nature in action.
9. Go to a Playground: Most communities offer free parks full of playgrounds. These swings and swings are fun no matter how old you are.
10. Do a little gardening: enter your garden! If you live in an apartment in the city, you can visit the supermarket to buy bags for growing potatoes or tomatoes in your home and herb garden.
11. Bar Sale: Visit or host a trunk sale to interact with your community.
12. Check the ward calendar: Visit your ward council website for details of upcoming events.
13. Join a film or book club: Most film or literature fans can find a weekly club. Here you can meet like-minded people and discuss your hobbies.
14. Visiting Friends: Arrange to meet up with friends and spend the day chatting and having fun.
15. Volunteer: Consider volunteering for a charity. As an experience, it can be used on your resume, meet new people and be a welcome factor in making you feel good.
16. Visit Free Museums: Check your community's official website for free museums in your area.
17. Visit a zoo or nature reserve: Visiting your local zoo or wildlife center is a great way to spend an afternoon - use the search engine to penalize the nearest center.
18. Be a Dog Walker: Check onsite to see if any of the busy neighbors need one of their pets, or place an advert for dog walks.
19. Race Track Volunteers: Motorsport tracks always need marshals for their events. Volunteer to supervise safety first.
20. Baking Bread: A simple, inexpensive, and educational exercise on how to bake bread.
21. Pop Some Corn: A very simple, fun, and delicious cooking experiment. This is how to make popcorn.
22. Host a Budget Food Contest: Invite friends to learn the rules of making something for less than $10. Mark the results and award the winner.
23. Netflix: Netflix.com is a very cheap online video streaming service. Sign up to see amazing shows like Breaking Bad and Arrested Development.
24. Free Movies on YouTube: The introduction of "Full Movies" on YouTube Search resulted in dozens of free movies to watch. Check out Rotten Tomatoes to see if it's any good.
25. View a Marathon on YouTube: This is an excellent resource for fun and creative videos; Go on a wild hunt for the funniest videos you can find.
26. BBC iPlayer (Europe only): Europeans can enjoy BBC programming thanks to the Global iPlayer app. David Attenborough, Top Gear, Horizon and QI (by the way) are waiting for you.
27. Play Free Games Online: There are hundreds of free online games for you to play. First, check out the Lifehack Relaxing Game Guide.
28. Search Wikipedia: Knowledge seekers can take advantage of this amazing free encyclopedia. Pick any topic and you could spend hours discovering interesting facts.
29. Craigslist/Freecycle: Search your local Craigslist or Freecycle for information on free events. Find your local version online.