THE EFFECTS OF GUEST POSTING
Guest posting has effects, and as you would expect not everything about guest posting is good for you. For instance, It might cause your website to drop in the ranking due to poor content being posted on your website. Read this post to learn about the effects of guest posting.
Guest posting can be very beneficial for your website but it can also harm it.
Guest posting means welcoming guests or other writers to write blog posts on your website. This practise is common in the blogging community since it is how people gain backlinks.
Why Do People Who want Backlinks Use Guest Posting?
Gaining good backlinks helps your website articles to rank higher on google search and this means that you will gain more traffic. More traffic means more money and possibly sales.
So then, why do bloggers like guest posting?
Guest posting helps people to gain their desired backlinks completely for free. In most cases, since they are contributing content to some other platform, there are no charges involved.
What are the negative effects of Allowing Guest Posting On your Site?
Allowing guest posts on your site can be a good idea but it has its setbacks. For instance, Not all posts posted on your site corresponds to your site laws. Some post things that might be contrary to the ethical principles of your ad providers and this ultimately leads to conflicts between your website and the ads publishers.
Here is a list of the side effects of allowing guest posting on your site.
- Poor content might be posted on your site
- Your site might be full of adverts
- Your Website might be blacklisted by advertisers like Adsterra.
- Your website might lose purpose and direction.
- Your audience might be confused and lost due to the different writing styles they might encounter.
- Guest posting might make your site drop in ranking since it will have poor content.
- Your audience might be misled by Scams posted on your site.
- Blogging thieves might decide to steal your hard written content.
- Your website might be filled with scams and pointless posts
- You might get banned by your ads publisher since guest posted content might be against the policies of the advertisers.
Guest posting is not wholly bad, it sometimes helps your website to be always fresh and exciting and whenever readers visit your website affect that nice google search. They have been exposed to Myriad important things. Yet it also has a dark side. The worst effect of guest posting is that it might ruin your website.